Deal Reg 2.0 (Feb 23)
On Feb 23, 2010 – Xeesm will introduce a Deal Registration System web 2.0 style.
The website does not talk about the product or strategy, but the event agenda eludes to the fact that it will be a multi vendor system with some new thinking:
Deal registration has become one of the key program elements for high tech channels. However the many different systems, different processes on one side and the fact that channel partners have to enter deal multiple times are reasons for a rather slow adoption. Traditional online registrations forms are rather unattractive to system integrators, VARs or resellers.
XeeReg may be a new opportunity for large and even small vendors. The new web 2.0 style application is based on a radical new concept.
Learn about the new way of multi vendor deal registration Feb 23 – 09:00 (PST)
– Introduction to Deal Registration 2.0
– Main pain points for partners and vendors
– Multi vendor deal registration technology
– Ownership of registered deal information
– Deal management the social media way
– Implementation and roll out consideration
– Pricing model, options, customization
Channel managers, channel program mangers, channel marketing manager, channel sales manager
This is an all online event
Date / Time:
February 23, 2010 – 09:00 -10:00am (PST) (mark your calendar)